"You prepare a table before me in the presence of my enemies. You anoint my head with oil; my cup overflows." Psalm 23:5

Sunday, November 6, 2011

A Table Prepared Is Born

While driving to church, sugar cookies warm and fragrant on the seat beside me, I imagined sitting across from my children and grandchild icing them.  Preparing tables on grassy knoll or in dining room candlelit has long brought me pleasure.  No surprise therefore that God inspired the creation of this blog built around our shared passion for fostering communion.   At His table, I’ve come to appreciate His delight in creatively preparing feast after feast for His loved ones in the very presence of their enemies.  I pray for a deeper revelation of His joy as I abide in Him, preparing tables for purposes of building relationships and edifying those in OUR company.

1 comment:

  1. I love the title of your blog. I have no doubt it was God inspired. Thank you for sharing this beautiful post with us on Spiritual Sundays.
    Blessings,
    Charlotte

    ReplyDelete